Workshop Wizard HUB Platform
Workshop Wizard is a database management system used in 15 states to manage multiple statewide evidence-based programs.
Workshop Wizard is the only platform given the access to automatically upload data to the NCOA on a daily basis.
- This data is the CDSME (Chronic Disease Self-Management Education program series) and WWE (Walk With Ease) data reported to the ACL (Administration for Community Living)
- Workshop Wizard also automatically sends falls program data monthly to Sound Generations who manages the falls data for the NCOA, also for reporting to the ACL.
Workshop Wizard allows organizations with a CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) issued id number to easily run reports for submission to the DPRP (Diabetes Prevention Recognition Program) for CDC recognition.
Workshop Wizard has the ability to:
- Easily produce participant reports for exporting or printing; includes feedback to referring clinicians, participant demographics, program outcomes and attendance
- Gear participant demographic information toward the specific curriculum requirements
- Automatically update participant questionnaires as changes happen at the national level
- Customize surveys/questionnaires
- Import and export through SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) to allow for the secure exchange of referrals
- Post new classes and programs in the system and they will automatically post to the HUB website and the users website
- Manage referral network
- Generate 837P electronic claims files – currently working with MCO’s and CMS to provide billing services